1. Brush the lamb steaks with the Rose Harissa and set aside.
2. Heat a griddle pan and when hot, cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked but still pink.
3. Remove and allow to rest for 2 minutes. Cut into 1cm slices.
4. Put the onion, tomatoes, cucumber and mint into a bowl and combine well. Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir and set aside.
5. Spoon a quarter of the hummus onto one wrap and spread leaving a 2cm rim.
6. Top with a quarter of the salad and then scatter over a quarter of the lamb slices and pomegranate seeds.
7. Roll and repeat with the remaining three wraps.
Serve immediately with natural yoghurt.
300g lamb leg steaks
2 tbsp Rose harissa
1 red onion, finely sliced
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cucumber, chopped
4 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of one lemon
200g tub reduced fat hummus
110g tub pomegranate seeds
4 Mission Super Soft Wraps